Monday 14 March 2011

Change of plan

Today was supposed to be my second last long run.  20 miles. But.... to cut a long story and lots of  dilemmas short - I was not feeling great yesterday and today and decided it would not be wise to do it especially as I had no back-up for picking Zoe up from school were I to collapse somewhere along the route !   It has really put my training plan out though as I will now have to do my last two long runs quite close together. 


However, apart from that minor hiccup,  I have managed to add some more variety and quantity to my training sessions, so I am generally now doing some sort of training five times a week, mixing it up with rowing, interval training and just normal runs.  The end is in sight!  Less than 5 weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment