Wednesday 2 March 2011

Night-time Run

I did an evening run today but chose a silly route. Started on the same route I did on Monday - i.e. out to ring road and then down ring road cycle path but there was not lighting on the path so it was a bit hairy at times.  Made me run faster though!  I think I was visible in my hi-vis trendy jacket but I nearly bumped into a few people who suddenly emerged out of the gloom! 
It felt ok, though on the whole and I enjoyed listening to the build-up to the football on the radio (and hearing about England's demise in the cricket - beaten by Ireland???!!!)  No more running until Sunday - just two rowing sessions which gives me cramp in my buttox!  Need to make my 'rainbow skirt' before Sunday and hope that my T-shirt arrives back from having my name printed on it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment